Wildfire Ceramic Studio is accepting proposals for solo or group shows for our 2024 calendar!
Open to all mediums. Video installations must provide all necessary equipment for the exhibition.
To apply, click the "Apply Now" button. The application will require 500 word description of the proposed show or attached 1-page document. Please include the topic/purpose, media, estimate of number and size of pieces, etc. and 5 images of supporting work or show sketches. Please reference WCS’s gallery description before applying.
$10 entry fee. Entry does not guarantee acceptance. Accepted work will be featured on WCS’s website and artists must provide professional quality documentation of art.
All works must be original and completed within the last three years. The maximum dimensions for a single artwork is 30 inches in any direction unless otherwise agreed upon by WCS.
• Ready to hang (no sawtooth hangers).
• Small pedestals will be provided for 3D pieces.
• Artists must provide any other special equipment to display work.
• All work must be for sale; the gallery retains 50% commission on work that is sold.
• Artist is responsible for following all guidelines for shipping work, as well as the cost of shipping to and from the gallery.
• Artist is responsible for insuring artwork, WCS does not hold any liability for work stolen or broken during shipping and/or while in the possession of WCS.